Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Remember me

And in as tears you trickle down the face of my life tonight
I drench so the raindrops keep you company
As memories glisten and run down my eyes
I catch traces of you for keepsake
In each breath today till the very end
I never am letting you go
your home is still this heart
you always have me to run to if at all roads fork
And if not, as a few moments I'll shine
in the very places when your footsteps visit again
And I'll smile for what we were
And hope that someday would smile remembering me,
Reminiscing when we called it Love.

© 2012 Neha Choudhry

4 comments:

mita said...

This is so very beautiful..

Neha Choudhry said...

:) Thank you!

Greeshma Ramesh said...

My stomach is in twists! I love you :*

Neha Choudhry said...

I love you too :*

Post a Comment