Sunday, October 30, 2011

you can take my breath away...

Written this back in March, 2010. Some of you may have read it already. Cheers!


She just saw the most beautiful sunset of her life, clicked so many pictures today... Now all by herself, she was happily driving up the mountain with 'Hero' playing in the background...Nothing could be better..."I ♥ u too", she involuntarily said and smiled coz she didn't know what made her say it just then.


At that very moment, the breaks of her car failed...


Doors centrally locked, with tears running down her cheeks she tried to steer away from the edge... Tried so damn hard... Shrieking of tyres is all she heard before she knew she was finally FALLING...
.
.
.
.
.
Sitting in his room, he was smiling as he browsed through her profile and read comments on her photographs... She was the best 'Gift' he could ever wish for, he said.
He missed her...


Unknowingly that scene flashed through his head. The last time he had seen her...


"I'll come back in a blink...", she said and flashed a sweet smile winking.


Looking at her photograph fighting his tears, he slowly said, "I ♥ u"..!


*I ♥ u too*...


He turned around... He looked here and there... "Did I just hear her...!??" :o


"Guess I am going mad now...", he laughed.
.
.
.
.
.
She closed her eyes... She knew it was gone...!
For a moment then, she felt cheated...from life.
All those dreams, all those memories, He...being snatched away!
.
.
.
She could feel the car going down...and down... She hastily picked up her phone and dialled!
.
.
.
He ran for his phone as he heard HER favorite song's tone...
"I can be your hero baby, I can kiss away the pain"... and He picked up...
.
.
"Hiiii...!!!", almost dancing, he said...
.
.
Humming the song's ending lines as it played in her car, she said,
"I will stand by you forever, You can take my breath away..."
"you can take my breath away"...
.
.
"Esparanzaa...!!! What happ......"
.
.
*and the car explodes*...


© 2011 Neha Choudhry


2 comments:

Anuranjani said...

Shit! I had goosebumps!
Amazing.

Neha Choudhry said...

Thanks girly! :) Glad you like it.

Post a Comment