Sunday, October 30, 2011

Porque te quiero así...

Can't keep my eyes off you
Can't keep my mind off you
My talks revolve around you
all the time.
I breathe in
this perfume of love,
I live
for the moments
you kick back the world
and stay.
I am pretty damn sure of one thing
while I stitched up
passion and happiness
together to a seam
in sleep,
You popped up
that night
in my dream.

Don't wanna miss a moment looking away
Don't wanna let any second crawl
For I've loved this all
this fall
in love,
that stroll
in the cold,
your hand
in mine,
my eyes
on you,
the drizzle
and then pour,
your run for shelter
and my excuses to drench more.

Your name must be the synonym of happiness
for whenever I say it
a million butterflies
flutter
tingling me inside,
a million stars light up
reminding me of the sparkle
in your eyes,
a million seconds
stand hypnotized.

For you
I've been crazy all these years
With you
every moment is as sweet as the kiss
when the countdown goes 3-2-1 at New Year's.
I can go on and on
about how I feel home
when you are around,
Every time
I pray
I wish
this craziness in me for you
that smile on your lips
this togetherness we share
the love between us
stays
for always.

© 2011 Neha Choudhry


0 comments:

Post a Comment