Sunday, October 30, 2011

Fly away...

What happened to you
What happened to me
What happened to us
What happened, really?

No, I am not asking you
I have stopped asking myself too
But how can I just let go
it isn't any xyz, it's you.

Time isn't the same
I changed
you changed
and maybe hence, 'we' fell apart
But changes are in the mind
There's never a change of heart.

Everything that I am
Everything that I ever will be
the pain of losing you
will now drive my destiny sailing me through the shallow and deep dark seas.

I hold no grudges
I just wanted to hold onto you
and every night with a goodnight kiss
I wish someday, we start afresh..as new.

With this and many unheard, unwritten words
I step back from the life
the one I can die to be a part of
the one that's no more mine...


© 2011 Neha Choudhry

...sometimes you just have to...


0 comments:

Post a Comment